5 Things You Are Telling Me When You Are 5+ Minutes Late For a Call (Without Emailing)
1. You believe my time is less important to me than yours is to you.
2. You don’t much care what I think of you.
3. I should generally expect you to be late for things.
4. I should expect you to understand if I am late for things.
5. You are really, really busy. I get it.
5 Things I Am Telling You When I Am 5+ Minutes Late For a Call (Without Emailing)
1. I am really, really busy, you get it.
2. I will understand if you are late for future meetings.
3. You should generally expect me to be late for things.
4. I care less what you think about me than whatever it was I was doing for those 5 minutes.
5. I think you care more about getting my time than losing your own.